DID YOU KNOW
- TSC is the leading genetic cause of both Epilepsy and Autism.
- Up to 1 million people worldwide have TSC.
- 85% of people with TSC experience seizures, of which 40% have intractable epilepsy.
- TSC occurs in all races and ethnic groups and in both males and females.
- About 1/3 of people with TSC inherit the disease, while the other 2/3 result from a spontaneous mutation.
- Approximately 50,000 in the United States have TSC.
- Autism occurs in about 50% of people with TSC.
- TSC affects an estimated 1 in 6,000 live births.
- TSC impacts no two people in the same way – even identical twins.
- Currently, there is no cure for TSC
Bcureful is devoted to advancing research toward the cure for Tuberous Sclerosis Complex, as well as raising public awareness of the disorder and helping bring expert medical care and support to people where they need it.
Every donated dollar works toward making a difference for those battling TSC.
You can conveniently make a tax-deductible donation either online or by mail.
A WICKED AFFAIR
WHAT: Halloween Charity Event
WHERE: Loyola’s Cuneo Mansion and Gardens, Vernon Hills, IL.
WHY: To fund the Bcureful Travel Assistance Program