DID YOU KNOW
- One to two million people are affected by TSC worldwide.
- One in 6000 newborns are born with TSC.
- Every day, two children are born with TSC.
- TSC is more common than ALS or cystic fibrosis.
- Ninety percent of TSC patients have epilepsy.
- Fifty percent of TSC patients have autism.
- There is currently no cure, but breakthroughs could impact TSC, epilepsy, autism, and cancer.
Bcureful is devoted to advancing research toward the cure for Tuberous Sclerosis Complex, as well as raising public awareness of the disorder and helping bring expert medical care and support to people where they need it. With greater understanding and scientific resources, we can help ease the lives of many people battling Tuberous Sclerosis Complex.
Every donated dollar works toward making a difference for those battling TSC.
You can conveniently make a tax-deductible donation either online or by mail.
A WICKED AFFAIR
WHAT: Halloween Charity Event
WHERE: Loyola’s Cuneo Mansion and Gardens, Vernon Hills, IL.
WHY: Finding a cure for Tuberous Sclerosis Complex